High Performance Brain Food†
Supports Healthy Cells†
Supports Energy Production†
About The Product
SUPPORTS CELLULAR ENERGY PRODUCTION†
- Animal studies show that it mimics the effect of calorie restriction to create cell-powering mitochondria
- Animal studies show that it scavenges excess glutamate, a neurotransmitter that can cause brain cell death if it accumulates unchecked
- The result: healthy cells producing clean energy
A Powerful Process
- Animal studies show that it can create new mitochondria to power cells
- More mitochondria = more cellular energy
- OAA in its raw form is notoriously unstable and quickly degrades, but the stabilized form of OAA in KetoPrime™ is a patented solution that allows it to stay stable for years
Stay At The Top Of Your Game
Take 1 lozenge up to 5 times per day to optimize cellular performance. Place lozenge between gum and cheek. Wait 5 minutes, then chew and swallow.
Oxaloacetate (OAA): OAA is the active ingredient in KetoPrime and mimics the effect of calorie restriction, resulting in an increase of mitochondria production.
This unique type of ketone is required to process ketone bodies in the blood from sources like Brain Octane® oil or carb restriction in the body’s energy production cycle (Kreb Cycle).
OAA primes cells with the required building blocks to get more energy out of every ketone and helps modify glutamate -- a neurotransmitter that can make you feel foggy and unfocused.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C 80mg||89%|
|Vitamin B12 1mg||41,667%|
|Oxaloacetate (Thermally Stabilized Oxaloacetic Acid) 100mg||*|
* Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Erythritol, calcium carbonate, di-calcium phosphate, stearic acid, ascorbyl palmitate, natural flavors.
Top Customer Questions
Q: Can I take it at night?
A: Yes, KetoPrime can be taken before bed to help your mitochondria function optimally while your body sleeps. It is best taken prior to brushing your teeth since the formula contains vitamin C, which shouldn’t sit on your teeth until morning.
Q: What is glutamate?
A: A neurotransmitter that can literally excite brain cells to death if it accumulates unchecked. It can leave the body feeling foggy or ‘wired’ and unable to focus.
Q: What are mitochondria?
A: The microscopic power plants embedded inside every one of the body’s cells – turning food and oxygen into fuel for the body and brain.
Q: How does KetoPrime work?
A: By triggering the creation of new mitochondria, KetoPrime helps boost the output of these power plants, offering clean-burning energy without jittery stimulants.
Q: How do I use it?
A: Place lozenge between gum and cheek. Wait 5 minutes, then chew and swallow.
Share your thoughts
Email When Available
Register your email address below to receive an email as soon as this becomes available again.